Create new maps on ikiMap
Create new maps is very easy and quick. You could use the online editor tools to draw your map, or uploadyour files(KML, GPX, SPH ...) to ikiMap
If you already register on ikimap, you can create maps in a little while.
Access to “Create map”, give it a name and in a few steps you will be created your first map.
Add extra information to your map
- The description allows you to insert more information about your map: a legend, what is about, when did you do, the employed sources…
- The tags allow you to classify your map, and help other users to find it in there searches.
With a couple of clicks you can add new elements to your map.
The online map editor allows you to add marks, lines, polygons, images, tags…
Edit your map and define the map elements and how you want to see them.
- Insert a description and tags, change the background of the map, add texts and images…
- Modify the style of the map elements: icons, colours, thickness, transparency...
You don’t have to start from cero; you can upload your files to create a map.
- Google Earth files (KML/KMZ)
- GPS record tracks (gpx)
- Even GIS shape files (shp)